Political Advertising Agency Seeking Motivated Production Coordinators
Production Coordinator – Devine Mulvey Longabaugh – Washington, D.C.
Political Advertising Agency is seeking highly motivated individuals with an interest in politics and media production for production coordinator opportunities. This position would work Monday-Friday, with occasional weekend opportunities.
The production coordinator will work with our production team to, among other tasks, supervise scripts, execute stock footage and music searches, and work directly with directors and editors on production and post-production projects. It would also require archiving, invoicing, and quality control of TV spots.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with a great attitude, is a team player, and is resourceful under pressure. Experience with editing software such as Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut, and Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
This is a contract position in our Washington, D.C. office.
– Work closely with a producer to bring a project from script to screen
– Adjust production budgets based on the needs of each project
– Book film crews, reserve equipment, and coordinate travel as needed
– Research voiceover actors, and stock photography, video and music assets
– Spell-check ads and spot delivery information, assist shipment to stations
– Assist the accounting and invoicing for each project
– Archive completed ads and b-roll onto Web and internal system
– Rough cut TV, Radio and Web ads with editing software
Seeking individuals with:
– A minimum of 2 years experience in a related field
– An interest in Democratic politics and media production
– General office skills
– Strong communication skills
– Resourceful under pressure
– Comfortable in a fast-paced office environment
– Adobe Photoshop and Premiere/Final Cut experience a plus
– Experience with Google Drive, Docs and Sheets a must
Please send portfolio/reel, day rate, and work history. No calls, please.